Protecting your privacy is important to the Gamma Entertainment Ltd and that is why we strive to keep your personal information protected. Please take a moment to read the following policy to learn how we handle your personal information, as your use of our services will indicate your acceptance of its content. We have notified the Data Protection Commissioner under the Data Protection Act (Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta).
The data controller of this website is Gamma Entertainment Ltd.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes any information provided at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. In order to assist you better we may request further information if you report a problem with our site.
We may keep a record of any correspondence with you if you contact us.
Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site.
Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
Where we collect your data from sources other than yourself, we undertake:
- to do so only by legal means;
- to do so only with your consent; and
- to declare to you what sources we use, and under what circumstances.
We undertake to declare the purpose of collection of data in a manner which is clear and meaningful, and to avoid vague, highly inclusive statements such as ‘to support our operations’.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer in the form of statistical data concerning your browsing actions and which will not personally identify the user. This information includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration. We may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie  files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computers hard drive. In collecting this information we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service. You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
Where we store your personal data
Why we process your personal data
We undertake to use your data only for:
- notifying you of any changes to our service;
- ensuring that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- providing you, where you have consented to be contacted, with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we believe that such information may be of interest to you;
- allowing you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so;
- the purposes for which the information was collected;
- such other purposes as are subsequently agreed between yourself and us;
- such additional purposes as may be required by law. In these circumstances, we shall take all reasonable measures available to us to communicate to you that the use has occurred, unless this will involve a disproportionate effort.
Disclosure of your information
We undertake to solely disclose your personal data for the provision of the requested service/s. Where such services are sub-contracted, we undertake to regulate the relationship which the contractor by means of a contractual agreement in order to bind the third party to process your data in accordance with our instructions.
Your personal data may also be disclosed to other third parties, including Government and regulatory authorities, where this is strictly required by law.
Your personal data shall not be disclosed for any other reason apart from those mentioned above, without your express consent.
Data Retention and Destruction
- to retain your data for no longer than necessary having regard to the purpose of processing, unless this is strictly required by a specific law; and
- to destroy your data when its purpose has expired, and to do so in such a manner that your data is not subsequently capable of being recovered.
Third party websites
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they may have their own privacy policies. Therefore, you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any policies made by third parties.
As an individual you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by GAMMA Entertainment Ltd by submitting your request in writing to the data controller.
Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by the association. In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.
Changes to These Privacy Undertakings
- not to materially change these Terms in a manner that reduces protection for your data;
- where it makes changes to these Terms, to ensure that the differences between successive versions are readily accessible;
- to maintain all prior versions of these Terms in such a manner that they are dated, and readily accessible.
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcomed and greatly appreciated. These may be emailed to [email protected].
References: Data Protection Act 2001
Legal Notice 16 of 2003